There was no Flood you say ? the Rainbow is evidence of God and man is without excuse Ge. 9:13-17
old man joe
2007-01-03 09:47:23 UTC
people will go to great lengths to try and prove there is no God...
that the Bible is not authentic... that Christians are murderers,
liars and hypocrites... that Jesus Christ was just another fellow
walking around Israel...

the real reason people make such claims is that they want a world
where they have no responsibility for their sins.

sin is transgression of Law... ( 1 Joh. 3:4 ) and since " there is
not a just man on earth who does good And does not sin. "
( Ec. 7:20 ) these " have no hope and are without God in the world. "
Eph. 2:12

for this cause they are fully given to do evil since as yet, the wrath
of God is not poured out on them. Ec. 8:11

they will not escape... " For we must all appear before the judgment
seat of Christ, that each one may receive the things done in the body,
according to what he has done, whether good or bad. "
2 Cor. 5:10

concerning evidence of the Flood of Noah... it is there before every
ones eyes and there is absolutely no excuse to deny the evidence...
the rainbow

" Ge 9:13-17... " I set My rainbow in the cloud, and it shall be for
the sign of the covenant between Me and the earth. "

14 " It shall be, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the
rainbow shall be seen in the cloud;

15 "and I will remember My covenant which is between Me and you and
every living creature of all flesh; the waters shall never again
become a flood to destroy all flesh.

16 "The rainbow shall be in the cloud, and I will look on it to
remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living
creature of all flesh that is on the earth."

17 And God said to Noah, "This is the sign of the covenant which I
have established between Me and all flesh that is on the earth."

no excuse whatsoever... just another feeble attempt on the part of
the sons of Satan to discredit God and make themselves appear to be
not responsible for their sins.

notice that every natural disaster that ever was has repeated itself
countless times throughout history... except... the Flood which
covered all the earth.
Mark Fox
2007-01-03 12:03:35 UTC
Post by old man joe
people will go to great lengths to try and prove there is no God...
that the Bible is not authentic... that Christians are murderers,
liars and hypocrites... that Jesus Christ was just another fellow
walking around Israel...
Jesus is God and most Christians are lying hypocrites.

Christians are the best proof for Atheists that God does not exist.

Jesus is the best proof that he does.
Rangertol
2007-01-03 19:16:45 UTC
On 3 Jan 2007 04:03:35 -0800, "Mark Fox"
Post by Mark Fox
Post by old man joe
people will go to great lengths to try and prove there is no God...
that the Bible is not authentic... that Christians are murderers,
liars and hypocrites... that Jesus Christ was just another fellow
walking around Israel...
Jesus is God and most Christians are lying hypocrites.
Some, not most by any means.
Post by Mark Fox
Christians are the best proof for Atheists that God does not exist.
Why?
Yup. Definitely.
SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
2007-01-04 08:03:14 UTC
Post by old man joe
people will go to great lengths to try and prove there is no God...
that the Bible is not authentic... that Christians are murderers,
liars and hypocrites... that Jesus Christ was just another fellow
walking around Israel...
the real reason people make such claims is because they deal in FACTS,
not in fairy tales and myths like christian nuts do.
Wild Bill
2007-01-04 22:37:32 UTC
Post by SheBlewHimDidYouBlowHim
Post by old man joe
people will go to great lengths to try and prove there is no God...
that the Bible is not authentic... that Christians are murderers,
liars and hypocrites... that Jesus Christ was just another fellow
walking around Israel...
the real reason people make such claims is because they deal in FACTS,
not in fairy tales and myths like christian nuts do.
old man joe needs to get an education. First of all, there is no scientific
evidence supporting a one-time global flood Secondly, the story of Noah and
the ark was borrowed from the ancient Sumerians who had a nearly identical
tale 2,000 years previously.

Shalom,
Bill
Miss Anne Thrope
2007-01-04 14:10:57 UTC
It's not up to us to prove there is no God.

It's up to you to prove there IS.

Oh, and a rainbow isn't evidence of anything besides water crystals in
sunlight.
Willy
2007-01-06 18:40:07 UTC
Post by old man joe
[...]
We all know that a rainbow is a result of son shining through moisture in
the air. Most often these can be seen after (or during) a violent
thunderstorm where moisture droplets are being hurdled to and fro by the
wind drafts. Based on the scriptural story, the people writing this story
had never witnessed rain up to this point. Therefore, it stands to reason
that after a violent storm, had the son broke through the clouds, they may
well have witnessed a rainbow for the first time.

Willy
Wild Bill
2007-01-06 19:43:14 UTC
Post by Willy
Post by old man joe
[...]
Mankind had witnessed rainbows for countless thousands of years before this
little fairy tale was written. Also, you need to distinguish between the
words son and Sun - two entirely different things.

Shalom,
Bill
Post by Willy
Willy