SHALOAM
dolf
2016-12-03 14:39:25 UTC
If the Germans were justly condemned for their inhumane treatment of the
Jews by holocaust due to a faux pious hymenealism.

Why then can we not therefore condemn Africa for the similar crimes against
humanity as recourse to a faux pious hymenealism being pervasive ignorance
which was the fertile ground for the holocaust we call HIV.

Far too many ***@ck-arse and shit stained African preachers are making false
claims of Christian identity and they are nothing more than fascist
Babylonian whores.

We should not keep silent about it all and openly challenge them by the
notion we the GLBTI community have cause for a real faith as religious
belief which is substantiated by an actual and factual cosmological
compliant natural/common law basis to an egalitarian right.

And no Christian adherent has that--they are thusly liars and pretenders.

They have only rumours, gossip and myths.

- dolf
Chupo mi vergo.
LOL
dolf
2016-12-03 20:31:54 UTC
— AFRICA’S HOLOCAUST CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY AND BLASPHEMY AGAINST GOD

(c) 2016 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 4 December, 2016

If the Germans were justly condemned for their inhumane treatment of the
Jews by holocaust due to a faux pious hymenealism.

Why then can we not therefore condemn Africa for the similar crimes
against humanity as recourse to a faux pious hymenealism being pervasive
ignorance which was the fertile ground for the holocaust we call HIV.

The monkey disease was caused by some heterosexual no doubt who was as
thick as bush meat and had ***@t for brains.

Far too many ***@ck-arse and ***@t stained immoral African preachers are
making false claims of Christian identity and they are nothing more than
fascist Babylonian whores.

We should not keep silent about it all and openly challenge them by the
notion we the GLBTI community have cause for a real faith and
demonstrable as religious belief which is substantiated by an actual and
factual cosmological compliant natural/common law basis to an
egalitarian right.

You have no lawful entitlement to make adverse, public ridicule upon
'privates' as genitals (ie. on this rock I build my church) being your
habitual cultural hypocrisy as a magnitude of wanton recklessness and
tsunamis of disregard made against the person, name and dignity of
another, without any consciousness of an accountability for the
consequence of their hate speech as a habitual predilection of their
PIETY (so called as the idolatrous deification of Priapus--erect phallus
and Hymen--marriage) being a debauched life, as so lived indulgently,
without restraint as a disregard of nature, law, order and justice,
towards any indebtedness of the abysmal expense in taxes unpaid and of
the uncaring, indolent manner as a detriment made of others.

Whether it is the HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER associated with any SPORT,
OLYMPIC GAMES, or the many Christian Churches share the same mind, body
and soul encapsulation as paradigm of governance with German Fascism.

AND THE #15 - FACTS ON #111 - SUNDAY SACREDNESS, #65 - REPENTANCE (#666
- NERO / SAME SEX MARRIAGE) AND THEIR BEING #34 - CHRIST-MURDERS.

Such Christian and religious identity is entirely delusional and
fraudulent in being only derived from Pythagorean [Babylonian Whoredom]
BINARY (GENDER AND SPERMATIC) HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER mysticism as use
of a transformative prototype associated with heterosexual marriage that
is the wicked religious/governmental use of the meta-descriptor
prototypes which are depicted within the Egyptian Book of the Dead.

And they don't have any factual belief in either the ALMIGHTY as GOD of
the LIVING, the GODHEAD as the mind of God being HEAVEN-EARTH-MAN
encapsulation embodied within Jesus of Nazareth nor that of mankind as
HOMO[IOS]-SAPIEN[T] who are created in the image of GOD which is defined
by the ternary (tetragrammaton) as HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER.

I HAVE THEREBY A MORAL NATURE AS COMPASS AND YOU DO NOT.

And no Christian adherent has that--they are thusly liars and pretenders
who only rumours, gossip and myths.

We demand therefore a jubilee of repentance from religionists everywhere
and a recognition of our lawful entitlement to Christian religious
belief which you do not have as TREASON.

Prove me wrong you Babylon Whore...

- dolf

-- NOW WE HAVE TO BEAR THIS HUMAN INDIGNITY OF THE GODLESS FLY BY NIGHT
& MERCENARY SPORTS PERSONS BURYING THEIR DEAD WITH A FAUX CLAIM TO PIETY

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indaWtDZlBJdUZScms

-- IT ISN'T FUNNY ANYMORE

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indTU5JSm1XQjBfdGs

-- THE #15 - FACTS ON #111 - SUNDAY SACREDNESS, #65 - REPENTANCE (#666 -
NERO / SAME SEX MARRIAGE) AND THEIR BEING #34 - CHRIST-MURDERS

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indRmo3dk9XS2xhMlE

-- MY DISCUSSION WITH A DOMESTIC GODDESS AS OUR WORDS OF AWE

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indX3A0Q19wTE9JV1E

-- THE UNFORTUNATE CASE OF THE SALVATION ARMY CHURCH WHO ARE NO LONGER A
GATEWAY TO ETERNITY

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indREE0NUZKUGtBYVE

-- JEWISH MEDITATION SERIES ON MINDFULNESS AND NEURAL LINGUISTIC
PROGRAMMING ANCHORS

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indekxQV0NTZWF6bGM

-- THE SEVENTY GREAT MYSTERIES OF ANCIENT EGYPT - IS IT EVIDENCE?

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indZ1JvYmF2QzZOZ0k

-- HITLER'S FELCH (ie. [urban slang] suckabutt: a foolish person; the
act of not being good at anything]) MONGER (ie. denoting a person who
promotes a specified activity, situation, or feeling, especially one
that is undesirable or discreditable)

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indbmVSTHhYcl9NbkE

-- REFUTING A CLAIM OF ANTI-SEMITISM WHEN DISCUSSING DISPROPORTIONATE
HOLOCAUST GUILT EXPERIENCED BY GERMANS

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7indcURYQTNGeVVMT0U
Chupo mi vergo.
LOL