Beautiful YouTube Video of Valaam >> Mary's worshipers are liars and anti-Christs..1 Jn2:22
Rockinghorse Winner
2012-01-01 18:10:18 UTC
* It may have been the liquor talking, but
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=C7vvPXz-Qes#!
Hymn for Mother of God of St.Nectarius of Aegina in church-slavonic.
St.Sergius & Herman of Valaam church.
Valaam. Russia. 1998.
Album "The Northern Athos". 1995.
the worship of dead humans is common to necromancer's... that's what necromancy is all about...
calling upon the dead.
if these worshipers of Mary had any respect for God at all they wouldn't be worshiping a created
being, but nonetheless, these worship Creation.
they name their houses of people worship after John the Apostle but will not obey a single word God
gave him to write for our good... such as 1 Jn.2:22.
idol worshipers / people worshipers are not redeemed nor shall be, 1 Cor.6:9,10. they are told us
by God that they are liars and anti-Christs in the plainest of terms. yet, they will not repent of
idol worship / people worship but will still be calling up the dead on the Day of Judgement,
Rev.9:20,21.
besides being the liars and anti-Christs God says they are, He reveals to us that they are
homosexuals since idol worship and homosexuality are bedfellows, 1 Cor.6:9,10; Ro.1:24 ff.
the Word of God, the unaltered Bible ( they've altered the Bible as well ) is replete with God
telling us idol worshipers are homosexuals.
Jealous?

Terry
--
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats."
-Albert Schweitzer

penguin power -- gentoo linux 3.0.6
JamesD
2012-01-01 18:48:53 UTC
Post by Rockinghorse Winner
[...]
Redeemed Clay yet another example of ignorance personified. We worship
Mary. We worship dead individuals? We're idolators... etc. etc. What
is really revealing is just how ignorant these evangelicals truly are,
armed with their KJV's and NIV's and thinking they have a corner on
truth when in fact they haven't the foggiest idea what they're going
on about. It's both amusing and pitiable at one and the same time.
Rockinghorse Winner
2012-01-01 19:24:34 UTC
Post by JamesD
[...]
Calling this guy an evangelical is being unkind to evangelicals. :)

Terry

pyotr filipivich
2012-01-02 06:28:42 UTC
Rockinghorse Winner <***@remove_this.hmamail.com> on Sun, 1 Jan
2012 10:10:18 -0800 typed in alt.religion.christian.east-orthodox the
[...]
Old man joe is just jealous of anyone who didn't follow Harold
Camping like he did.

He's also displayed an unfortunate "glorious incuriosity" about
anything outside of what his radio preacher told him. Cie l'vie.

tschus
pyotr
--
pyotr filipivich
Monotheism, someone has said, offers two simple axioms:
1) There is a God.
2) It's not you.
p***@gmail.com
2012-08-07 17:31:22 UTC
Yup, agreed. These 'evangelical' (fundamentalist) responses are about as exciting as... herding cats?! ;-)

Brendan