Real Lutherans Are Obligated To Hate Jews
Count Dominic
2019-07-04 20:03:26 UTC
Jews are nothing but thieves and robbers who daily eat
no morsel and wear no thread of clothing which they
have not stolen and pilfered from us by means of their
accursed usury. Thus they live from day to day, together
with wife and child, by theft and robbery, as arch?hieves
and robbers, in the most impenitent security.

--Martin Luther (1483 - 1546)

My essay, I hope, will furnish a Christian with enough
material not only to defend himself against the blind,
venomous Jews, but also to become the foe of the Jews'
malice, lying, and cursing, and to understand not only
that their belief is false but that they are surely
possessed by all devils. May Christ, our dear Lord,
convert them mercifully and preserve us steadfastly and
immovably in the knowledge of him, which is eternal life.
Amen.

--Martin Luther (1483 - 1546)
Gronk
2019-07-10 03:44:40 UTC
Post by Count Dominic
Jews are nothing but thieves and robbers who daily eat
no morsel and wear no thread of clothing which they
have not stolen and pilfered from us by means of their
accursed usury. Thus they live from day to day, together
with wife and child, by theft and robbery, as arch?hieves
and robbers, in the most impenitent security.
--Martin Luther (1483 - 1546)
My essay, I hope, will furnish a Christian with enough
material not only to defend himself against the blind,
venomous Jews, but also to become the foe of the Jews'
malice, lying, and cursing, and to understand not only
that their belief is false but that they are surely
possessed by all devils. May Christ, our dear Lord,
convert them mercifully and preserve us steadfastly and
immovably in the knowledge of him, which is eternal life.
Amen.
--Martin Luther (1483 - 1546)
http://www.2think.org/hii/mlquotes.shtml

"Women...have but small and narrow chests, and broad hips, to the end that
they should remain at home, sit still, keep house, and bear and bring up
children."

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Martin_Luther

"If a woman becomes weary and at last dead from bearing, that matters not;
let her only die from bearing, she is there to do it."

http://articles.exchristian.net/2002/04/martin-luther-quotes.php

"God created Adam master and lord of living creatures, but Eve spoilt all,
when she persuaded him to set himself above God's will. 'Tis you women,
with your tricks and artifices, that lead men into error."

"The word and works of God is quite clear, that women were made either to
be wives or prostitutes."