"Jews"
Shylock
2013-03-20 20:03:27 UTC
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2174490/pg1
Jews say they are a “race”.

We know there are three races, which we call Black, White and Yellow, so what color is the “Jew” race?

Jesus says they are a race:

In John 8:44 Jesus speaks to the Jews:
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Jews Take an Oath To Be LIARS:
"All vows" (kol nidre), it is based on the
declaration of the Talmud:-
"He who wishes that his vows and oaths shall have no
value, stand up at the beginning of the year and say:
Continued here: http://www.americanbizopps.com/kolnidre/

When Satan was in Heaven his name was Lucifer, after he was cast out, God gave him a new name, the most hated name on Earth. “Satan”. He is a “fallen “angel“”, not “Man” thus not “huMan”.

As you saw in John 8:44 Jesus told the “Jews” that Satan (the “Devil”) was their “father”. Therefore Jews arenot human, they are angels-of-death, lies and murder..

“— Menachem Begin - Israeli Prime Minister 1977–1983:
"The Jewish people as a whole will become its own Messiah. It will attain world dominion by the dissolution of other races, by the abolition of frontiers, the annihilation of monarchy and by the establishment of a world republic in which the Jews will everywhere exercise the privilege of citizenship. “
15. Nidrasch Talpioth, p. 225-L: "Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night."

“In this New World Order the children of Israel will furnish all the leaders without encountering opposition. The Governments of the different peoples forming the world republic will fall without difficulty into the hands of the Jews. It will then be possible for the Jewish rulers to abolish private property and everywhere to make use of the resources of the state. Thus will the promise of the Talmud be fulfilled, in which is said that when the Messianic time is come, the Jews will have all the property of the whole world in their hands." — Baruch Levy, Letter to Karl Marx, 'La Revue de Paris', p.574, June 1, 1928”
14. Simeon Haddarsen, fol. 56-D: "When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves."

The Last Nail - Floor Speech May 25 2011 (Ron Paul):

BEST OF GENTILES SHOULD BE KILLED:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire2/devilswrath/enemy
19. Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 388: "It is permitted to kill a Jewish denunciator everywhere. It is permitted to kill him even before he denounces."
INCOG MAN:
http://incogman.net/02/2012/even-the-best-of-the-gentiles-should-be-killed/

“Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon
October 3, 2001, to Shimon Peres, as
reported on Kol Yisrael radio:
"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it."
http://us.yhs4.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search;_ylt=A0oG7p3aSXNON0IAPSCl87UF;_ylc=X1MDMjE0MjQ3ODk0OARfcgMyBGZyA2FsdGF2aXN0YQRuX2dwcwMwBG9yaWdpbgNzeWMEcXVlcnkDElzcmFlbGkgUHJpbWUgTWluaXN0ZXIsIEFyaWVsIFNoYXJvbiBPY3RvYmVyIDMsIDIwMDEsIHRvIFNoaW1vbiBQZXJlcywgBHNhbwMw?p=%E2%80%9CIsraeli+Prime+Minister%2C+Ariel+Sharon+October+3%2C+2001%2C+to+Shimon+Peres%2C+&fr=altavista&fr2=sfp&iscqry=

In John 8:44 Jesus speaks to the lying Jews:
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Jews Take an Oath To Be LIARS:
"All vows" (kol nidre), it is based on the
declaration of the Talmud:-
"He who wishes that his vows and oaths shall have no
value, stand up at the beginning of the year and say:
Continued here: http://www.americanbizopps.com/kolnidre/
The Kol Nidre
By J B Campbell
***@wealthkeeper.net
11-30-3
http://rense.com/general45/kol.htm
Kol Nidre (Yom Kippur):
"All vows, obligations, oaths or anathemas, pledges of all names, which we have vowed, sworn, devoted, or bound ourselves to, from this day of atonement, until the next day of atonement (whose arrival we hope for in happiness) we repent, a forehand, of them all, they shall all be deemed absolved, forgiven, annulled, void and made of no effect; they shall not be binding, nor have any power; the vows shall not be reckoned as vows, the obligations shall not be obligatory, nor the oaths considered as oaths."
http://www.americanbizopps.com/kolnidre/

Harold Wallace Rosenthal
Anytime truth comes forth which exposes us, we simply rally our forces -- the ignorant Christians. They attack the crusaders even if they are members of their own families.
• We virtually get away with murder, and all the goy do is to talk about it, which is ineffective since we, the masters of propaganda, always publish a contradicting account.
http://www.erichufschmid.net/TFC/Harold_Rosenthal.html

WAR Now:
See 10:28

And more “war”:
http://www.google.co.nz/search?q=palestine%20death%20soldiers&hl=en&prmd=imvns&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=AMxWUPTmMO6yiQeO6YBg&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=667#q=palestine+children+death+gaza+soldiers&hl=en&tbm=isch&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.&fp=405cd408af439a46&bpcl=38625945&biw=935&bih=578

This title is just to get your attention:
Ashkenazi Jews are not Khazars - Ashkenazi Jews are Israelites

This is the best informative, understandable explanation I have seen, plus not long-winded, and the title is deceiving::
The Illuminati Hoax Khazar Jews Plot To Confuse and Divide Humanity

P-Dub
2013-03-21 11:58:46 UTC
Post by Shylock
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2174490/pg1
Jews say they are a “race”.
Jew haters (racists/bigots) are raw sewage that needs to be flushed out
of existence.

FOAD you complete asshole.