OPEN LETTER TO MARCEL SAROT, Dean of Theology, Tilburg
George Hammond
2015-09-17 00:51:50 UTC
From: September 13, 2015
George Hammond, M.S. Physics/Psychology
xxx xxxxxx xxxxx
xxxxxxxxx xx USA

To:
Professor Marcel Sarot
Dean: Tilburg School of Catholic Theology and
Permanent Deacon of the Archdiocese of Utrecht
Utrecht, Netherlands

Dear professor Sarot:

A copy of my 100 pg book Investigating the SPOG:
an investigation into the World's first scientific proof
of God was delivered to your PO Box in Utrecht on
Sept. 7, 2015 and should be in your possession by now.
Attached to this email in failsafe, foolproof (.pdf)
format is a 14 page illustrated letter written in a
news-story format and easily comprehended at the
high school Science level; description of this astonishing
discovery based on 50 years of computerized
Psychometry by a worldwide army ofacademic
researchers.

NOTE: to other readers: This .pdf paper can be viewed
at: https://independent.academia.edu/GeorgeHammond
simply click on the first paper entitled:
OPEN LETTER TO MARCEL SAROT Dean of Theology

I hope and pray that you will take very seriously this
desperate personal plea for assistance in getting this
discovery to the Pontifical Academy of the Social Sciences
for evaluation. This is clearly a request that the Church
of Peter in the name of a suffering humanity is
unconscionable to refuse.

I have also sent this letter to the email addresses of
the 16 contributors to the 2012 ESPR conference in
Soesterberg and published in Ars Disputandi.

With my best personal regards and greatest admiration,
George Hammond
Knapsack!
2015-09-18 15:39:08 UTC
From: September 13, 2015
George Hammond, M.S. Physics/Psychology
xxx xxxxxx xxxxx
xxxxxxxxx xx USA
Professor Marcel Sarot
Dean: Tilburg School of Catholic Theology and
Permanent Deacon of the Archdiocese of Utrecht
Utrecht, Netherlands
an investigation into the World's first scientific proof
of God was delivered to your PO Box in Utrecht on
Sept. 7, 2015 and should be in your possession by now.
Attached to this email in failsafe, foolproof (.pdf)
format is a 14 page illustrated letter written in a
news-story format and easily comprehended at the
high school Science level; description of this astonishing
discovery based on 50 years of computerized
Psychometry by a worldwide army ofacademic
researchers.
"Computerized Psychometry?" I've always thought religion was
bullshit, and it's even more bullshit when it attempts to
co-opt science to validate its ridiculous beliefs.